Wednesday 31st October, 8pm – 11pm
Join BOP and friends at our 25th Anniversary Revue to celebrate 25 years of the company and to raise money for our young artist’s development work. We have had a fantastical year and want to have a get together with all our friends and supporters to celebrate the achievements of BOP and to get to know you better.
This will be a fabulous night of song, performance and comedy, hosted by the incredible Jess Thom (AKA Touretteshero). Full programme to be announced. This event will be held at Deaf Connections, 100 Norfolk Street, Glasgow, G5 9EJ
Our 25th Anniversary Revue is a chance for us to meet up with our audiences, friends and partners and also a chance for us to fundraise towards project work. To help us cover the costs of the event and aim to raise some project money we are asking for a ticket price of £20 with the option to top this up if you feel able to to so – book your tickets here.
The event will be BSL interpreted, audio described and have a live electronic note taker.
Due to the content of some performances and the raffle prizes this event is for people aged 18+
Please check back regularly for more details.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
- On-street parking in the local streets will be available.
- The nearest Subway train station is Bridge Street. This is a 3-minute walk from Deaf Connection. Exit onto Eglinton Street and take the first right onto Norfolk Street.
- The nearest train station is either Glasgow Central or Argyle Street. Both are a 10-minute walk or 3-minute taxi journey to Deaf Connections.
What access provisions does the venue have?
- Level access entrance is around the back of the building – this will be clearly signposted.
- There is an accessible bathroom.
- Additional access information will be available on our website closer to the event.